Amped WIFI Inc — Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Amped WIFI Inc! Please contact our support department for an RMA number before sending anything back to us. Amped WiFI Inc will not accept any returns without an RMA number. Please email Support@AmpedWIFI.com to get your RMA number.
Contact us within 60 days of original purchase, a return will be set up, but any shipping costs or coupons won’t be refunded. A small restocking fee may apply. Don’t refuse packages, it’s expensive for you.
- Arrangements for a return must be made within 60 days of the date the order is received (this isn’t when the order was placed mind you, but when the package arrives in your hands.)
- Returned items that are not defective may be charged a restocking fee of up to 15% of the retail value of each product ($5 minimum), and shipping will not be refunded. Alternatively, we can provide 90% of the purchase price in store credit for your returned item. ($5 minimum restocking fee still applies.)
o Unless explicitly stated by Amped WiFI Inc, any coupon codes provided for customer use are discounts for products, not shipping.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from the date of issue. We ask that you send it back within 7 days. All packages received without an RMA number will NOT be accepted.
o Rejecting receipt of a package is considered returning the package without an RMA number and may be charged up to a 50% restocking fee of the retail value.
- Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If we are at fault, Amped WiFI Inc will provide a return shipping label and/or (with Amped WiFI Inc prior consent) reimburse return shipping charges for non-expedited, trackable shipping methods.
o Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to an Amped WiFI shipping account and not explicitly authorized by Amped WiFi Inc will be billed to the customer.
o If a defective part was reported and a label was sent out to you but it comes back fully functional or damaged, then the charge for the label will be deducted from the refund.
- If a return does not come back in the condition it was sent out in (i.e. a torn cable, cracks, scratches, used adhesive, etc.) a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item can be sent back out to you at your expense. If your part doesn’t qualify for a refund, we will reach out to you, and if there is no response within 7 days, the part will be properly recycled. This 7 days also applies to items returned to us that include original pre-installed components transferred over to them.
- We do not do exchanges. If you mistakenly ordered the wrong part (i.e. a battery for an iPhone 6 but you have an iPhone 6s), we cannot exchange it for you. You may place a new order for the correct part whenever you like and request to return the incorrect part back to us within 60 days of receiving it.
- Removing the Amped WiFi Inc tamperproof sticker does not void the warranty per se, but it may delay return processing and in some cases it may result in return processors not being able to verify the part as an Amped WiFI Inc. However, returns for a refund of parts that have been unpackaged which do not bear the Amped WiFI Inc tamperproof sticker may be denied or issued store credit in lieu of a refund to the original form of payment.
- Rejecting receipt without consent or unauthorized redirection of the package (i.e., package is returned due to failure to make proper arrangements with the shipping carrier during Customs/delivery process) may be subject to a 50% restocking fee ($5 minimum) on top of any return fees. Any fees or shipping charges incurred by the unauthorized return of the package will be re-billed to the customer in the form of a deduction from any applicable refund amount. In cases where a rejected package costs more than the order itself, a refund is not possible.
If in doubt, please contact us and we’ll do our best to get you taken care of. Please email support@AmpedWiFi.com for any questions and returns.
Satisfaction Guaranteed 60 day Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with our Amped WIFI Inc product, or if it arrives damaged, you may return the unused portion 60 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a full refund (minus shipping charges) according to the following terms. To obtain a full refund, your return must be approved and postmarked 60 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you.
The following terms apply for all returned items:
- To return a product for an exchange or full refund simply call us at 1-800-515-7110 or email us at Refund@AmpedWifi.com and you will be given a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and details for shipping.
- We cannot process or refund packages without RMA number.
- We cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender.”
- A 15% restocking fee will apple of the retail value of each product labeled on the original packaging.
- Product must be in its original Amped WIFi packaging undamaged.
- Refunds will be issued to the same credit card or method of payment that was charged when ordering the product.
- Shipping charges, Restocking fees and return shipping charges are not refundable in any case.
- To ensure a refund is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Our shipping department is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number.
Returned products must be sent to the following address:
Amped WiFI Inc
929 Colorado Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90401